My original plan of action during these unsettling times was to wait and see how many members actually attended on Wednesday evening—which would have given me an idea of whether to continue with meetings or not—-thinking probably not—-but this morning I see that White Rock has completely closed all recreational and leisure facilities and although Camp Alexander is not closing it’s doors (I spoke with Jason the events planner yesterday afternoon).
My thoughts now are to follow the lead of at least three other photo clubs and cancel all meetings effective immediately—-we could cancel with a plan to revisit and review in early May—but meetings only go to May 20th anyway.
Since the Black and White Print Challenge is cancelled we have no real pressing competitions coming up.
This may encourage people to become CAPA individual members and enter images on line for the foreseeable future—-
Good Health—love you all—Lynne Kelman