To All Members /Crescent Beach Photo Club:
Your first competitive challenge (outside competition) for this season is the Lions Gate Camera Club’s Celebration of Nature Photography 2019. Here is all the information on it.
· All images submitted for this competition will be judged by a panel of three leading nature photographers completely independent of Lions Gate Camera Club.
· Our club is invited to submit up to eight images of our natural world. This year they will use the CAPA guidelines for Nature/Wildlife photography. (Attached as CAPA Nature Wildlife Chart).
· You may submit to CBPC up to 3 images in standard club format of 1400 pixels x 1050 pixels for landscape orientation, 1050 pixels on the long side for portrait orientation.
· You need to comply with the editing restrictions and the Hand of Man requirements.
· Your submissions will be judged at the club meeting on October 30th.
· The top 8 photographers will have their highest scoring photo entered into the competition.
· We will ensure the file will meet the required naming convention for the contest and will adjust it if necessary.
Attached is their Invitation letter, the CAPA Nature Wildlife Chart of what is allowed and what isn’t and the detailed CNP2019 specifications for submissions.
For any question just email me